Sunday, April 3, 2011

Empty Nest

Behold, I stand at the door and knock;
if anyone hears My voice and opens the door,
I will come in to him and

will dine with him, and he with Me
.
Revelation 3:20
Do you feel alone? No one to talk to… You’ve given up… some days you don’t even feel like getting dressed.… Perhaps you are stressed with too many things to do, you feel an ache, an emptiness, because you never have time to spend with your family, even meal times are rushed….. You feel as though there must be more to your life than this….Just like at the Last Supper, JESUS IS HERE WITH YOU. He Invites you to eat, to drink, to remember HIM. Maybe this isn’t your experience but you know someone who is alone, who is depressed, who needs Jesus. Will you be as Christ to them and share your bread?

2 comments:

Culture Dove said...

*My heart feels so heavy here! Please, lord help me find my true path, one that allows me to be a reflection fl all you have shown us. Please watch over the lonely and scared.

Culture Dove said...

FROM THE PHYSICAL VIGIL:

*Please help our people to understand they need to make time for family and forget about all the material things we feel we need